1. Turn on waffle-iron and let heat up.
2. Make chia eggs and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
4. Combine vanilla, maple syrup, applesauce, almond milk and lemon juice and zest. Stir in chia eggs.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add pinch of salt. Waffle batter will be thick.
6. Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray or grease using melted coconut oil.
7. Add a 1/2 cup of batter to iron and follow waffle iron instructions to tell you when the waffle is done.
8.Top with mixings of choice.