Cape Herb & Spice is based in Cape Town, a vibrant and cosmopolitan city. The mix of European, African and Asian cultures has given the city a rich culinary heritage, and it’s against this background that the Cape Herb & Spice company was formed.
The Cape Herb range, 100% “free from nasties” is driven by innovation across all capabilities including: blends, packaging, design and food trends. The manufacturer guarantees compliance to food safety standards by operating out of an internationally certified facility and the range can be split in the following sub-categories:
- Salt and Pepper Grinders: especially renowned for the Himalayan Pink Salt Grinders that are very very popular on many restaurants and hotels tables across the country.
- Mixed Seasoning Grinders: Chicken Seasoning, Garlic Addict, Chili Addict, Italian Seasoning, Lamb Seasoning, Season It All, Tropical Pepper
- Rub Tins: These boldy designed shaker-top tins are equally as easy to use and they are easy on the eye
- Giant Shakers: The mixes offer a fresh and practical solution for food fanatics or casual cooks who love to prepare their favourites in the kitchen, and regularly. The bulk content is economical and practical
- Chili Rubs: The latest range to be launched, with 4 exciting flavours